This digital course considers how the Bible has come down to us today. In eight lessons, totaling nearly two hours of instruction, it answers the following questions:
- How many books does the Bible really have?
- Where does the Old Testament come from? And the New?
- Why are there differences between Bibles?
- What evidence is there for what’s in my English Bible? How do I know it’s right?
- Didn’t scribes make mistakes? Can I trust the Bible if it has mistakes?
Topics include canonization, the Apocrypha, textual preservation, transmission, and translation. Each lesson includes PowerPoint notes to accompany an instructional video and supplemental materials to reinforce the lesson’s topics.
When you purchase the course, you will receive login information and be able to access the material through wendywidder.com.
*Access is guaranteed through the calendar year. Each purchase is for individual users.
There are no reviews yet.